2012年4月2日星期一

Why Are The Seventies So Special Great Times And Great Memories Wholesale

It was my brother Mike who first got me enthusiastic about pop music. He used to buy his singles on a saturday morning and I'd wait for him to return home to play them on our tiny suitcase record player. I can always remember his smart words when i told him I assumed Steve Harley was rubbish because he could not sing. He told me 'nothing is rubbish if somebody likes it'. From then on I listened to music in a complete different way. mates came and went, Steve Fordham was my right hand man in several of our escapades some of which i can't talk about until the statute of limitations runs out. We'd fish down Tottenham Locks and go adventuring together though I don't understand why we probably did get on as he used to enjoy me being in pain especially the time when we were given caught scrumping in someone's garden and a dog was put on us. Steve flew over the wall but I strived being a little bit smaller. I was there, making an attempt to pull myself up over the wall with a dog hanging on my trouser leg. I suspect Steve could have been close to wetting himself that day. We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sunshine though it was a Wholesale Cigar Pipes and Cases sad day when he moved up to Burnley and my father wouldn't even let me have a sleepover for his last night . Life was good for many years till my dad met somebody and got remarried. With her came 3 more boys. Can you imagine it ? 6 boys in one house. So goodbye Leyton, howdy Stratford. The worse thing about this move was I had to share a room with her youngest and he was a scattering with a very quick fiery temper. I can remember returning home and finding all my stuff thrown out the window and laying in the back garden with my valued cuddly bear impaled on the garden fence. These were difficult times for me and my siblings as she ruled the roost and the stereotypical step-mother held court. Things were not all bad though. We usually got on with the bros Steve, Graham and Colin, the youngest, but the bonus was the friendship of Gary the kid from next door. Out of all the years living there the best year needs to be 1976. It was actually the year when the sun didn't stop shining all summer and the holiday we had down in Looe, Cornwall was the best holiday i'd ever had. Cornish Pasties were the food of the god's and sweetest romance flowered. Everything was just going great. Gary and me spent all summer catching the 69 bus to Beckton lido with our crew playing about in the pool, and to cap it all I'd eventually managed to get back in contact with my old friend Steve and prepared a trip up to Burnley for Xmas. It got so Iphone 4s Cases new and exciting traveling up there on the nation's coach as I had never been away from home on my own before. When I arrived Steve was there waiting for me and the welcome I got from his mummy and family nearly made me cry. We partied all over the place and that was like being a celeb. The girls would steadily ask me to Wholesale HTC Evo 4G Dock and Cable claim different words in my cockney accent,. You didn't hear me complaining. I remember one party in particular because they really stopped it to look at Starsky and Hutch! The Christmas week ended at the Cat's whiskers for New Years Eve and we danced all night to the likes of Rose Royce, Leo Sayer and Candi Staton finishing the evening off with John Christie's Here's Wholesale to like. it's a great end to potentially the best year of my life.

没有评论:

发表评论